- Office of the President
- Administration and Finance
- Academic Affairs
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications & Public Affairs
- Development & Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Police and Safety
- Research and Development
- Office of Community Engagement
The Graduate Student Association is a student-run organization serving and representing all graduate students at the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
GSA Meeting 5:00 PM | SMC Campus Center, Room 203 GSA meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month at 5 p.m. in the SMC Campus Center, Room 203.
Call for Abstracts: Graduate Research Conference 11:41 AM Registration is now open for the Graduate Research Conference (GRC) hosted by the GSA.