Request More Information
This unique, 12-credit graduate certificate program is entirely online and can help advance your career in integrative health and wellness.
Integrative health is a $40 billion global industry, and it's shaping the future of health care. To be a part of this movement, health care providers need a quick, targeted pathway to the knowledge and skills that will help them thrive. Designed specifically for busy professionals seeking to develop fluency in integrative health and a holistic approach to their clinical practices, our evidence-based Integrative Health and Wellness online certificate program is taught by expert researchers and clinicians in the field. Through scientific study and experiential learning, you’ll learn practical healing tools that will allow your clients to experience the benefits of integrative health immediately.
- Learn the most valuable trends in integrative health and how to evaluate them scientifically.
- Experience mind-body medicine and its powerful effects firsthand.
- Practice coaching skills that help your clients follow through with lifestyle changes and radically improve their health.
- Integrate theory, science, and practice into clinical assessment and treatment plans that can deliver real world, life-changing results for your clients.
According to the US Department of Labor, employment of healthcare occupations is projected to grow 19% from 2014 to 2024. The knowledge and training you'll receive in the Integrative Health and Wellness Certificate Program will prepare you to jump-start your career in a number of rapidly growing fields, including:
- Holistic Health
- Patient Care
Integrative Health and Wellness is a 12-credit, four-course graduate certificate program offered in an asynchronous, 100% online environment. This means that we offer maximum flexibility to meet the needs of working professionals. There are no online meetings or set times when you'll need to log in; just submit your coursework before the posted deadline, and check back in for feedback from your instructors and classmates.
As a student in this program, you will acquire expertise in integrative health and wellness. Your classmates will most likely be practicing professionals with a health, scientific, or academic background who are employed or seeking employment in positions requiring this specialization.
Program Completion Timeline
- All four courses will be offered at least once each year to enable you to complete the program within one year.
- Although most students complete the program within one year, you will be allowed up to three years to complete the program.
The Integrative Health and Wellness certificate is a stackable credential that can be applied toward a Master of Science in Health Sciences. This program is available entirely online, and can be completed by a working professional in as little as 18 months. If you decide to continue your studies in our MS Health Science program, all 12 of the credits earned via completion of the Integrative Health and Wellness certificate program are completely transferrable. This means that when you finish your certificate, you'll be 18 credits away from a Master's degree!