International affiliates of UMB who live outside the United States applying to the M.S. in Health Science (MSHS) or M.S. in Global Health are eligible to apply for the full-tuition scholarship. Both programs are offered exclusively online. Scholarship recipients are selected from the incoming class of admitted students and are notified as scholarship selections are made.
The program is for fall entry only.
Number, amount, and duration of scholarship:
- Each academic year, the Graduate School will award ten full-tuition scholarships to incoming students.
- Students awarded the scholarship in the first year will automatically be awarded the scholarship in the second year of study as long as they maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
- Students cannot receive scholarship funds after the end of their second academic year in the program even if the degree has not been completed yet for any reason.
- To complete the degree in two years, students must also be enrolled for a minimum number of credits (6 or 7) each semester to complete the degree in two years.
- GRE not required for the scholarship but it may be required by the degree program, unless you apply for a waiver.